No matter the service offered, a successful account management strategy with a strong emphasis on communications is the back bone for everything I do.
When I take on new accounts my primary focus is your success. The process I us is to ensure when my services are no longer needed your business is in alignment towards the path to success.
Below are a few key aspects to my process.
- Creating sales opportunities in existing and new accounts, while offering support for clients.
- Aide in Establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on call opportunities.
- Focusing on product knowledge research and sales processes that are historically successful.
- Submitting the sales through company CRM software and ensuring content is accurate and reflects customer needs.
- Resolving the customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Developing and implementing proven training procedures.
- Demonstrating the people skills, problem-solving skills, organizational skills, computer skills and also teamwork skills.